HOPE — The school committee agenda for the next Hope Elementary School committee meeting is set.
The meeting will take place on Tuesday, June 21 at 6 p.m.
Participants can attend in person or join via livestream: https://networkmaine.zoom.us/j/83432850610
1. Call to order
2. Public Comment
3. Adjustments to the agenda
4. Signing of Warrants
5. Review of the financial report
6. Accept the minutes of the regular school community meeting of May 17 and the minutes of the finance sub-committee of May 23.
a. Accept Lynne Doble’s resignation due to retirement.
b. Appointment of Joanna Greenwood as Middle School Special Education Teacher for SY 22-23.
vs. Appointment of Mari Trini Rico as Spanish teacher
D. Appointment of Jennifer Strazzulla as kindergarten teacher
8. Staff/Student Introduction: Civil Rights Team
9. First Reading: KHC Policy: Disclosure of Information
10. Discussion: Elimination of dress code policy as recommended by the policy sub-committee, dress codes are updated annually by each school in the manual and then approved by school committees.
11. Set dates for summer meetings
12. Vote to authorize the superintendent to hire during the summer months
13. Review of FY21 audit (based on completion of audit prior to meeting)
14. Superintendent’s Report
15. Principal’s Report
a. Year-end academic data
16. Points for the next agenda