Deadline: May 6, 2022
Are you a Nigeria-based female entrepreneur looking to grow a profitable business focused on job creation? Are you passionate about technology and looking to build a business that would create a positive social impact and benefit your community? Apply for the Future Females Business School program 2022.
The three-month program is for women entrepreneurs with an idea or a start-up business ready to upskill and use technology to bring their business to life.
If you’re ready to become a successful small business owner, go out of your own way and embrace not just serious profits, but the lifestyle you want to live, all with the support and guidance of experts who have done it all before, then this program is for you!
- Month 1: Build
- Be clear about your purpose and vision
- Discover your high value customers
- Document a profitable business plan
- Build an irresistible and unique brand
- Build a high converting website
- Month 2: Sell
- Grow your mailing list
- Create valuable and engaging content
- Grow your social influence
- Sell with confidence Increase your sales and profits
- Month 3: Libra
- Become more productive
- Make smarter business decisions
- Maximize your tools and systems
- Grow your business
- Plan your future
- Applicants must be based in Nigeria;
- The business must use technology (i.e. your business application is based on an online platform);
- Preference will be given to companies in the HealthTech, EdTech or Financial services;
- Applicants should have a minimum of 4-6 hours to commit to the program each week.
The app is a text-based survey submission. If part 1 of your application is successful, you will be contacted by the team for part 2 of the applications which is an interview with one of the team members.
For more information, visit UK-Nigeria Technology Hub.