Best price guaranteed by Lemon Academy, the Turkish consultancy that brings the most students to Ireland!
First, work part-time and earn 800 euros per month. kazanyou can Irish Language Schools How would you like detailed price information?
Today, in addition to being the most spoken language in the world, English is now seen as a gateway to job applications, trips abroad, that is to say In all areas. A person who speaks English at a good level is always one step ahead in every subject. Due to the practice of foreign languages, which is one of the most common problems in our country, hundreds of thousands of people travel to different countries of the world every year to study abroad. Ireland has many advantages besides being a shiny new country recently. If you’ve decided to study a language abroad, but still don’t know where you want to go, we have an offer far beyond the classics. What if we told you that you can study English in the best schools in the world in Ireland!
What is work and study?
Work and Study is a 25 week language and work permit study program in Ireland. The Irish government grants the right to work legally to students who travel to the country to take language courses. For this situation to occur; must be enrolled in a course of at least 25 weeks and with at least 15 hours of course content per week.
There is the possibility of working part-time 20 hours per week. After the 25-week language course, you have 2 months of time to work or travel. With this process you can be in Ireland for a total of 33 weeks (8 months).
Benefits of the work and study program in Ireland!
- If you enroll in a 25-week language school program in Ireland, 20 hours of part-time work per week is permitted.
- The minimum wage in Ireland is €10.50 per hour.
- Do you think they will allow full time work in Ireland? It is possible with this program. You can only take holidays from your school and work full-time in Ireland during the summer holiday and semester periods.
- Also, there is no single start date for the language school in Ireland! You can start any Monday. As there is a constant student cycle in language schools, new registrations are made every Monday of the year. You can start on any Monday that suits you.
- This may be a suitable country for you to gain international work experience.
- You have the opportunity to meet a new culture and friends.
- Ireland is one of the friendliest countries in the world.
- It is preferred due to its proximity to Turkey.
- The cost of living is lower than in other countries.
- You can extend your studies and study period for up to 2 years while you are in Ireland.
- You can choose different cities outside of Dublin. Cities like Galway, Cork, Bray, Drogheda are often preferred.
Work and Study in Ireland Just click on the link for more details.
What are the start dates at Irish language schools?
Irish Language Schools are open all year round and offer General English lessons every Monday except Bank Holidays. Thanks to these flexible start dates, students can study on the dates and at any time of the year.
How are the Irish language tuition fees?
Irish tuition fees vary depending on how long students attend and which school they choose. Training prices for 25-week work and study programs start from 2300 EUR on average. You can find out about current promotions and school rates by contacting Lemon Academy.
Is it difficult to get an Irish language school visa?
Is it difficult to get an Irish visa? Obtaining an Irish visa is not difficult if the Irish visa documents requested by the Irish consulate are submitted completely and correctly.
How much money do I need to have in the bank for an Irish visa?
Your current passport must be valid for more than 6 months from the date of return from Ireland and have sufficient blank pages. The amount to be indicated in the bank: For courses of less than 6 months: after payment of tuition fees, they must be calculated at €200 per week and more.
For the Irish work and study program you must have a minimum of €7,000 in your account.
How to get from Turkey to Ireland?
If you are a Turkish citizen, you must first apply for a visa and obtain your residence permit after your visa is issued. Whatever your reason for coming to Ireland, you must obtain a residence permit for this purpose. If your aim is to change during your stay in Ireland, the type of residence permit must also change.
The best price guarantee is at Lemon Academy.
Lemon Academy, a UK education consultancy overseas education consultancy The preferred consultancy for thousands of Turkish students every year take language and university courses in Ireland with Lemon Academy.