Deadline: July 17, 2022
Applications for the Transparency International School on Integrity 2022 are now open. The Transparency School is an annual cutting-edge anti-corruption and accountability training for future leaders. The school exposes its participants to the latest developments in the field of anti-corruption and accountability and offers real opportunities to try to put their ideas into practice.
The school’s curriculum provides participants with a unique blend of international and local knowledge, while challenging students to approach the subject from a new perspective and come up with innovative, previously untested solutions.
Since 2010, Transparency School has welcomed more than 1,400 young leaders from more than 120 countries around the world. In 2019, Transparency International Lithuania received the Amalia Anti-Corruption Award for the impact of the School of Transparency.
- The Transparency School 2022 tuition fee is 550 EUR. A limited number of full tuition waivers are available for applicants from Taiwan and Southeast Asia. Additionally, there are a limited number of partial tuition waivers available.
- The School of Transparency is open to senior students, graduates and young professionals.
- They welcome people from the public, private, non-governmental and academic sectors, from all academic backgrounds.
- Transparency School does not discriminate against its applicants on the basis of race, color, national origin, disability, sex, gender identity, religion, political beliefs, marital status , familial or parental, sexual orientation or any other basis.
The deadline for full tuition waiver requests is July 10, 2022. Applicants requesting full tuition waiver will be notified of the outcome of their application no later than July 24, 2022.
The following documents are required to complete your application:
- Curriculum Vitae (CV) Europass;
- Motivation letter (max 500 words);
- Completed online form.
Click here to apply
For more information, visit Transparency International School on Integrity.